Sunday, February 21, 2010

Live Journal skin graft

Everyone is enslaved to an unknown power going about their days to please a force they will never meet. I don't want a job. It isn't interesting and definitely not worth the meager sum they try to avoid paying you. I do things I enjoy and usually they are expensive like everything else. People at William Paterson are miserable on all levels. This is a childish generalization. Even looking at them makes me feel a little like vomiting. It's been five years of extended Hell. I'll never get tricked into anything like this again. Even being here, an unpleasant spirit is just automatically absorbed. I have not spoken about it for four years or more, but now at least I have this pathetic journal, which they are hoping you will pay the bastards for which reside somewhere unknown to you. You are enslaved financially to them. It's not a matter of liberalism or conservatism. You just wake up enslaved to someone's benefit whom I have never met. I was raised from an early age to suppress all these feelings of hatred, indignation, insubordination, isolation, ostracism, and etc., which have become long oxidized over like a a scab which never heals. Luckily, there will be no response to this journal. Humans are too absorbed watching television and masturbating. Sorry if anyone finds this insulting, it is not directed towards any individual human. I'll probably change my mind one day as society takes all the energy to speak out of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment