Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Unprovoked Post: Social Criticism


I was thinking about language today and my purposeful exclusiveness or reclusiveness in life. I was thinking about it and I realised that I want people to come to me on my terms which will never happen unless I was a "star," but that is meaningless because hierarchical standards are like living in India. Still the US has classes by far. But it is more difficult to conclude which one you are apart of. I ended with a preposition I'll flip out. Still, I was going to try to avoid any expletives in this blog, but I cannot resist writing this. I was thinking about all the people in NJ and how I can usually not understand anything people say because it is clouded in stupidity, for example, "I fuckin' is was wunderin' be is you fuckin' goin' to the shit fuckin' mall fuck is you Jessica Alba's tits, fuckin', cum, cum, cum fuck Academy (fuckin') Awards fuckin'I bein' can't fuckin' coherently express any(fuck) of my fuckin' thoughts motherfuckeredin Christ's cummin' back on double D fuckin' Jizzin' Angelina's fuckin' Jen kill Brad gossipin' motherfuckin' Jen's tits...Walta, I is gangsta n' shizzzzzzzzz all ova' yo face mudda fuckerin' whip out my dick?!?!?!" Rarely do I understand what people say of any class, because it is encrusted in all this weird antagonistic rap culture or just mental lethargy. The rap culture just reminds me of penises growing out of people's faces and mouth. Like if words were just sexual organs covered in alcohol and smeared in with pictures of famous people on television who these people project their self hatred at. Everyone knows what men's rooms look like. This is the mind of people. It's all kinds of media smeared with penises and breasts jangling into the words, but you can't speak what cannot be expressed. Anyway I kind of enjoy people who have autism, asperger's disease, down syndromed people, or people with tourrette's syndrome because they'll say, "Fuck...God knows...you know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment