Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's me

It's me Cory, Ezra's brother. I am starting to fall out of sync with Christ. Maybe it is ignorance or maybe it is the nature of life, but I was having ADHD in Fellowhip and realized it probably was all untrue. Not that I was being obnoxious on purpose. At times I cannot control my OCD and ADHD habbits. Geoffrey would claim something like you have free will and such with the ability to make decisions on a second by second basis, yet however that makes it as though people who are retarded have any choices in those weird gestures they do all the time. It doesn't really make a large amount of sense to me to think that humans are entirely in control of their fates without also taking into account genetic predisposition for disease and other physical flaws. Also, I find Geoffrey's incessent use of explitives undigified when discribing my fatal flaws, however maybe he will grow out of it. I am 22 years old and a faliure like most of the fecal matter at WPUNJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment