Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've become addicted to blogging

I don't know what the link being posted on the blog is supposed to mean. I have asked around to no avail. I guess I'll just write another poem instead:

Wool is an itchy fabric
Hopefully, Christ won't deny me at the Rapture
At the right hand of God
Using my words against me
Taylor's here with gold medallions
Ezra is in the living room watching rap television
Soon he'll be buying guns, living on the street of Paterson
My scooter is gone
My love was something I never found
Childlike
You're not trying hard enough
The SATs never saved me
The test they give to differentiate humans
They used to do so by ethnicity
All life is poetry
Where is your mind?
I'm not listening to anything
Ten percent of cats know English
I cuddle the kittens
I'll cuddle the kittens for you
I'm a Latino now
Living with my husband
Eagle Iodine in my lettuce
Moths in the closet
Name droppers come to town
You have no plot but at least I'm coming down from the plane of life
Smug-nosed dolphins
Cornucopia of lies
Jethro Tull in my soup
You never can escape Michael Jackson's reign
You never can escape the obscenities
I'm Richard Dreyfus
Steve Newton
It's me Ezra
One petroleum rolling over another
10,000 TB for Heaven
Flarf is useless
Paying for Archetypes
Denying the richness of human experience
I went to shop rite. I gave them money
Just because I don't want money doesn't mean I want to give it to anyone either
You love to smile, love
I can't see you anymore
You're going far from home
90% of poems are involving the courtly mannerisms
That doesn't upset me
I think it is sort of precious
If I could define what I didn't know I'd write a book, but I didn't know how to write it
I don't talk to anyone
Maybe I'm self indulgent
I'm a Latino, remember, Ma
We'll make it through
One person is following my blog and that person is me
I guess a fetus doesn't grow overnight
I'm growing terribly, disgustingly obese as of recent
Mom I'm in college, aren't you proud
I don't do any work
They hand me documents
It's painful to wake up before dawn
It's painful to know where they go each day
Vaguenness is your language
Vanity is your contempt
Cats can learn to read
I'm growing weary of time
I'll get liposuction like Kathy Griffin
I'll raise cats to read
When you were young you had your mother's hand to hold

No comments:

Post a Comment