Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dialog

"Garfield" By: Jim Davis 8/16/1987

On a bus

Woman: "Is this seat taken?"
Jon Arbuckle: "Not at all."
Woman: "Wow! That's a bug cat! He didn't look that big from the front of the bus 'cause things look smaller from far away."
Woman: "Yup, if he had a mane he'd look just like a lion. But, then they'd make him get off at the zoo, I suppose!"
Woman: "Zoos make me nervous. I'm never sure which side of the bars I'm on. I wonder if animals feel that way at too?"
Woman: "Well, I gotta change seats. You guys talk too much. I can't hear myself think!"
Jon: "You sure meet some characters on the bus."
Man: "Watch what you say! Uranus has spies everywhere!"

My Dialog:

Cory: "Is time proportional to the number of material things bought, the number of cats pet, the number of words read, number of female hairs stroked in whimsical hours, or the number of tears, which have fallen in vain?"
God: "I guess you'll find out in time young one of my creation."

1 comment:

  1. I was at trivia at cheeseburger in paradise and one of the questions was 'what is the name of garfield's owner?' we knew 'jon' but we couldn't remember his last name!
    I like your dialouge with God great phrases about what makes time.
    amy

    ReplyDelete